To give your managers an introduction to Strategy and strategic thinking and to apply it directly to their own work.
After this programme, managers will be able to:
- Understand the key ideas of Strategy and confer in a common strategic vocabulary
- Assess opportunities as the raw material of Strategy, according to a logical process and template
- Evaluate information in order to reach sound strategic decisions
- Work with practical issues of value creation and capture, innovation and marketing
- Place Strategy in context of culture and leadership style, particularly in their own organisation